Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Full term!

How far along? 37 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I’m thinking about 30-35 pounds, but I haven’t actually been weighed recently because my doctor likes to cancel my appointments. It’s been 16 days since my last “weekly” check up.

Maternity clothes? Yeah, but only the ones that still fit.

Sleep: Fitful, anxious, not enough.

Best moment this week: Easter and spending a special day with Carter. When Seth photoshops some of my chins out, I may share a family picture from Easter.

Food cravings: I may have eaten ice cream for dinner. In an opaque bowl so Carter didn’t know/ask for some.

Labor Signs: Nothing new, just lots of irregular contractions

What I miss: Space in my house, the baby gear is starting to take over.

What I am looking forward to: Being done with work (which is tentatively planned for next Friday). I feel very, very done but I still have much, much to do.

Weekly Wisdom: Sometimes a little ice cream is a good dinner.

Milestones: I’m officially full term today! But hoping little miss stays put a few more weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment