Friday, January 30, 2009

A lil drive-by post

It has been a rough week to say the least and neither of us have been very good at updates this week. So, while I scarf down my lunch before returning to mass chaos, I wanted to share some pictures I stumbled upon. I am often annoyed with our house. There is so much I want to do that we can't (at least yet), but these reminded me of how far we've come. They're a good reminder for me to keep it all in perspective.

I'd like to add a disclaimer that none of the original furniture was ours.


Dining Room:




Living Room:




Kitchen:





And finally my favorite transformation (and might I add that this before picture doesn't do it justice?!)






I am tired just looking at these. And I really want to go home and get rid of all of our junk! Our house looks so nice and empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment