Friday, January 23, 2009

Seth and Rachel Start a Blog

So I have been wanting to start a blog for a little while now. I really like blogs. I finally talked to my husband about this. If you don’t know, my husband is a phenomenal writer. I say this with confidence even when I do push aside my admitted bias. We obviously have a lot going on this year and a lot to share with the world of our friends and family. Blogging seemed like a perfect logical step. However, there were some follow up clarifications.

What is this blog going to be about? Probably a variety of things. There’s the obviously pregnancy/baby stuff, pictures, random events from our life, etc. My obsessive love for our dog will most likely be prominently featured as well. There may be an occasional rant or rave from Seth.

What is it going to look like? It turns out that writing a blog with your husband limits the cuteness potential. The background and layout may change a lot until we achieve an acceptable balance.

Key terms for you to know:
Rachel- me
Seth- the husband, baby daddy
Stella- our dog
Peanut/Little one/the babe: Our son, due June 22 (yeah, it’s a boy, in case you haven’t heard!)

And now, I leave you with a few pictures of the pure, uninhibited joy that is Stella at dog beach last weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment