Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Facts of the week

I'm sure you've all been wanting a more detailed analysis of my pregnancy, right? I'm not going to do this every week, but I may check in with it occasionally.

How far along?
23 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I actually don't know, but the things I've been craving and the massive amounts of food I'm consuming lately... it's not going to be pretty.
Maternity clothes? a few pre-pregnancy things still fit, but not many. I actually bought a maternity bathing suit.
Stretch marks? nothing so far
Sleep: I wish I was getting some quality sleep, but the last few weeks have been rough
Best moment this week: sleeping in saturday morning
Movement: I think I may have felt him shifting a little a few times
Food cravings: everything. I'm in a chocolate phase right now, but trying to stick to dark chocolate and ideally covering fruit or something kinda healthy.
Gender: Boy, and we're down to like 40 names now (we started over)
Labor Signs: No, just pain.
Belly Button in or out? in, but shallower
What I miss: sleep, followed by caffeine.
What I am looking forward to: Babymoon! We have plans to go to Vegas the very last weekend of April.
Weekly Wisdom: See above. We just booked a trip to Vegas when I'm 7 months pregnant, I'm not one to rely on for wisdom!
Milestones: made good progress cleaning out the nursery! and picked out a carpet, so we're making progress

No comments:

Post a Comment