Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ode to a wonderful husband

I actually considered writing an ode to my husband. That lasted about 5 minutes and then I realized that I realistically have zero time to devote to iambic rhyming (if that's even how you write an ode; all I remember is something about 10 line stanzas).

So I'll stick to regular prose. My husband is great. I don't know how I could make it through this pregnancy without him. He is amazingly supportive and helpful and a darn hard worker. In general, this time of year is pretty insane for me and Seth has been more than supportive of my crazy hours and the stress I try not to bring home. This weekend we had to pack up the most of our house in preparation for our new carpet. "We" did none of that, as I ended up being pretty sick all weekend and I can only lift 10 pounds as it is. He did not once complain (except to tell me that I have too much junk and compare me to my mother).

I love that guy. And it's ridiculous how much the dog loves him. I can't wait to see this little baby with his daddy, because I know he will love that guy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment