Tuesday, April 7, 2009

3rd Tri is the charm!

How far along? 29 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I think like 20 pounds, but I really don't know for sure. I feel like a boat. (to which my husband would add "a beautiful, pregnant boat")
Maternity clothes? the bad news is that I'm OUTGROWING my MATERNITY clothes! Oh sweet mother of pearl, it's going to be a long two months ahead. I blame my freakishly long torso, which put me at a disadvantage from the beginning.
Stretch marks? none yet, and I continue to coat myself in lotions and potions (even though it's probably all genetics)
Sleep: my dog and husband seem to sleep pretty well, and I often lie awake envious of them
Best moment this week: multiple- new carpet! surprise-ish baby shower at work! and a really good appointment last week (see previous post).
Movement: More than a hockey puck.
Food cravings: everything. Fruit- strawberries, apples, tangelos.
Gender: Still a boy.
Labor Signs: Just a few contractions here and there.
Belly Button in or out? in, but shallower
What I miss: good, quality, wonderful sleep.
What I am looking forward to:
Easter! and Easter candy! oh wait, I already started eating that... so just Easter I guess.
Weekly Wisdom: The receptionist at the doctor's office needs to watch herself. She makes these snippy little comments and one day I may not be in the mood to smile back.
Milestones: the nursery is coming along. it now has new carpet, a new door, and half the closet is baby-devoted.

No comments:

Post a Comment