Thursday, June 10, 2010

And it continues!

That cold Carter has? Seth took him to the doctor to check it out and it is (at this point anyway) just a cold. But the doctor did figure out he has two molars pushing through, which explains a lot. Poor daddy had to tend to the screaming baby the whole hour in the doctor's office.

Yesterday, my sister crashed her car. Thank God everyone is okay. Except the car. and the car in front of her. and then the car in front of that car.

And my grandpa's sister died. I didn't know her well, but it makes me sad for my grandparents, since both my grandpa and grandma were close to her.

Maybe we're getting it all out of the way. Maybe June is when our luck turns and the rest of 2010 is going to rock our socks off. Not like we wear socks, this is San Diego after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment