Thursday, December 15, 2011

I have a problem.

I'm almost done Christmas shopping. I have a few little things to pick up, but I've been done with the bulk of it for weeks.

I set a very reasonable (read: low) budget for my kids and picked a few things I knew they would like. Our kids are so incredible blessed (read: spoiled) by four grandparents, four great grandparents, and a slew of aunts, uncles, great aunts and uncles, etc. that they really get more than a kid could need. I know they're young, but we're starting early and trying not to overload them with gifts and set the bar at overindulgence.

But then there was a really great sale on a toy on Amazon for Avery. And then I saw some Cars on ebay. And then there was this other awesome thing I thought of, a $5 addition here, another $3 there, a $10 extra splurge...

My love language is gifts, and it is safe to say I really love my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment