Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Catching up on my lunch break

Every day I really did think about what I was thankful for. So here's a little catch up:

11/14: I am thankful for working phones! Especially since I don't have one. I'm carrying around 3 right now and none of them really work right. Long story, hopefully it will be fixed soon, but it's really showcasing my dependence on my phone. There's a reason they call it a crackberry.

11/15: I am really thankful to have all 4 of my grandparents. I know that's a huge blessing and I don't want to take it lightly. My goal this thanksgiving is to get a picture of Carter with all 4 of his maternal great-grandparents.

11/16: My car. We've had our Pilot almost a year and I still love it. It keeps us safe and cozy. It carried across the desert and back, transported us to the hospital and home with our little bundle, and I'm sure it will take us on many more adventures.

11/17: Schwans. Last night was a rough one for some reason. I was so physically exhausted and the thought of making dinner was too much to bare. And just then, the doorbell rang! Dinner came to us on the most perfect night for it. And the Light Vanilla Caramel Brownie Ice Cream was a nice plus too.

In other catching up news... Carter's Five Month letter coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment