Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sort of alive

I'm back at work today after being hit with whatever hellishness Seth and I had over the weekend. Seriously, it was awful. We even enlisted grandparents to take care of Carter because we struggled to make it from the bed to the couch and chasing after an extremely active toddler was not in the realm of possibility. I ended up in urgent care Sunday with an ear infection, sinus infection, maybe some other stuff, who knows. And then last night a very large piece of my toenail decided to declare its independence. Five years ago, mere days before our wedding, I dropped a camping stove on my toe and walked down the aisle missing part of that toenail and it's never really been the same. Apparently said toe wanted to celebrate our upcoming anniversary nostalgically.

All in all, perfectly fitting of our life recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment