Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What's in a name?

For us, a lot of discussion and different ideas about the connotations and future "professions" that may be associated with a girl's name.

It's actually amazing that Carter has a name. Carter James, to be exact. Which I love.  I didn't fill out Carter's birth certificate for 3 days because we couldn't decide between 2 middle names. It was stressful. Note to nurses: stop pressuring very hormonal, partially drugged, sleep deprived, brand new mothers in lots of pain about the birth certificate.


This time is harder because I want a name that we love and that meshes well with Carter. After a long process, we have a few front runners. Some of these we like more than others.

So what do you think? I'll go ahead and tell you that I will not agree to be bound by the results. And we're also open to suggestions, but I may very well ignore them.

No comments:

Post a Comment