Monday, February 21, 2011

Woah priorities.

I'll start this post by saying that I have a husband with some fashion sense. I think he sometimes tries to get a reaction out of me with certain pieces (i.e. a dreadful muscle tank) but overall he can pull together a nice outfit (although he says only girls wear "outfits" so maybe it's an ensemble). Most of the time, if I tell him what to wear, it's only so that we can match as a family, or not match too much, not because I don't trust his judgement.

Apparently, this isn't the case for a lot of women. Men's Wearhouse recently did a survey asking women what they would be willing to give up in exchange for a better dressed partner.

10% of women would give up sex for a year. 
10% of women would give up the internet. 
20% would give up vacation days. 
23% would give up their cell phones. 
37% of women would give up going out to dinner.


I find this a little shocking. Seriously, a quarter of women would give up their cell phone? Maybe just get him a subscription to GQ or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment