Tuesday, March 15, 2011

so blessed.

As I was thinking about Carter's Easter outfit (because I plan things months in advance), it just occurred to me that next year I will get to buy an Easter dress. After almost two years of trucks, nerf guns, wrestling, etc. that's very foreign, especially since I was pretty convinced I'd never have a daughter to buy a dress for.

Our family pictures for Easter 2011... mama is not going to look so hot with only a few weeks until delivery. but Easter 2012, those will be adorable.

1 comment:

  1. That is so exciting that you are expecting a girl! Congratulations! I can't believe how fast time flies, seems like you just had Carter and now he's almost two! Sheesh. Hope all is well :) And, your 2011 pics will be amazing, you are an adorable pregnant woman!

    ReplyDelete