Friday, March 18, 2011

Two months and counting

Today is March 18, exactly two months from my due date. Also, pregnancy is 10 months.

How far along? 31 weeks, almost the size of a large jicama (p.s. baby center really needs new comparisons)
Total weight gain/loss: About 20 pounds, which sounds like a lot until I catch a glimpse of my backside, and then I realize exactly where those 20 pounds are.
Maternity clothes? Most definitely. I may never leave them. And I'm still considering PajamaJeans.
Stretch marks? A few
Sleep: Need more! I’ve reached the really bad sleep part of pregnancy.
Best moment this week: nothing too major sticks out
Movement: Yes, lots, but still not as crazy as Carter was. She’s getting lots of hiccups lately.
Food cravings: fruit. I left Henrys last weekend like a pirate with scurvy.
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: A few contractions here and there, but nothing major
Belly Button in or out? In and out a little on top… weird.
What I miss: sleep
What I am looking forward to: Spring. I’m excited for new beginnings. It’s been a rough few months and I feel refreshed by the hope of a new season. And Easter candy being more readily displayed.
Weekly Wisdom: Courtesy of my husband: “a wise man once told me never argue with your pregnant wife particularly about food”
Milestones: hitting the two months remaining mark?

No comments:

Post a Comment