Friday, August 3, 2012

Perspective


Aside from a few hiccups and quirks, the new house is great. Everything has gone pretty well in the transition. I find myself looking around at a house bigger than I’d imagined and so much nicer than our old house (although, it’s really not that hard) and feeling really blessed. That’s actually been a little convicting about the previous state of annoyance of my heart.

I have two beautiful children who are healthy and relatively happy, who completely have my heart and bring joy to every day.

I have a husband who supports and loves me.

We have food on the table. Our bills somehow get paid.

We have a roof over heads. Regardless of the size of that roof, it shouldn’t change my relationship with God or my faith in his provision. 


Give thanks to the Lord, for HE is good (i.e. not because the stuff He gives you is good); his love endures forever. Psalm 118: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment