Tuesday, May 19, 2009

35/35!

(I actually wrote this yesterday, but got really sick before I posted it, so here it is now, even though I'm technically a day past 35/35)

How far along? 35 weeks, and 35 days to go! hence the title of this blog.

Stretch marks? not too bad, but the scale and I are not friends. I'm seeing numbers on there that I've never seen before.

Sleep: unfortunately, worse than ever. Saturday night was awful, I swear this baby was throwing a rave in there. I couldn't fall asleep until sometime after 11, was up from 1:30 to about 4, then woke up again a little before 7. I do not understand this at all.

Best moment this week: It's been a decent week, and I haven't updated in a while, so I'll say two- baby shower the weekend before last, and maternity photo shoot by the fabulous mike and rebekah.

Movement: SO MUCH.

Food cravings: nothing comes to mind

Labor Signs: I thought he was lower, but today he seems to be up a little higher. lots of pressure and some contractions, nothing really helpful.

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: having energy to match my nesting instinct. There is just so much I want to do, but I physically cannot.

What I am looking forward to: besides meeting this little guy? So You Think You Can Dance. Yeah… I’m addicted to that show.

Weekly Wisdom: every pregnancy is different and you can't use anyone else as your standard. I have been feeling so guilty about going out on leave before my due date, but this morning I was walking down the stairs in absolute agony, trying to hold back tears while my pelvis was trying to splitting apart, and I realized it was probably time. Yes, I wanted to work the whole time and lots of women can do that. But I'm coming to realize that I can't, and that's okay.

Milestones: we're pretty much ready (I think!). We just need to install the car seat and I need to pack my bag. Everything in the nursery is all set and ready for a little inhabitant (which Stella thinks is her).

No comments:

Post a Comment