Friday, May 1, 2009

I wish I was sleeping.

How far along? 32 weeks, 4 days.
Stretch marks? still escaping them for the most part.
Sleep: NOT GOOD. Don't ask that question- it's not safe territory. I still get irritated in the middle of the night as I lie awake and Seth and Stella snooze away.
Best moment this week: Vegas trip
Movement: Tons, although he's running out of room so it feels a little different
Food cravings:
mostly just water. I have an insatiable thirst lately.
Labor Signs: Nothing to crazy other than some weird ones on the way home from vegas. I really thought I might give birth on the 15 outside of Baker.
Belly Button in or out? still in.
I don't think my belly button is going to pop. It is definitely NOT normal looking though.
What I miss: Oh, the list is so long!! Mostly sleep, followed by my mind.
What I am looking forward to:
Sleeping this weekend (no really, I'm tired. Did I mention that?)
Weekly Wisdom: If you are Baskin-Robbins, exclude pregnant women from 31 cent scoop day.
Milestones: Not so much a milestone as a funny memory- Seth pushed me up and down almost the entire Las Vegas stip in a wheelchair. I guess that is a milestone- the one where I become too pregnant to do things normal people do without serious contractions and consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment