Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I have a new favorite site. Maybe it's because I'm about to enter motherhood myself or maybe it's because I get texts like this from my own mother, or maybe it's because I can appreciate a crazy email... I digress.

http://www.postcardsfromyomomma.com

A few favorites...

Spring Cleaning?

Mom: aASDFGHJKL;’
Mom: 890-
Me: ?
Mom: SORRY i WAS VACUMING THE KEYBOARD

Mom, Dad, and Facebook: A Dangerous Combo

Mom: How do I unfriend on Facebook?

Me: What, you only have like 8 friends, who do you want to get rid of.

Mom: That’s really none of your business, and I have 40 friends thank you very much.

Me: That’s right, Dad has 8 heheh

Mom: Not for long!


you don’t TELL me anything!

Mom: I found a girl who’s perfect for you!
Me: What makes her so perfect?
Mom: She has brown hair and she drinks
Me: … That’s it? That’s all you think I go for?
Mom: Well that’s all I seem to be able to surmise about your girlfriends from the facebook pictures. Since you don’t TELL me anything else about them.
Me: You’re facebook stalking me mom.
Mom: I might call it “being a mother”
Me: I might call it “you’re pushing your facebook friendship privileges”


Travel Advice

Airports are the best places to kidnap someone. Be watchful. Stay together. Buddy system. If you are kidnapped, speak french… no one wants them!

No comments:

Post a Comment