Monday, April 1, 2013

Reflections on Food

I really think food is going to be my hardest week (famous last words?). I'm really glad to have it behind me, but also really intrigued by what I learned.

I didn't completely launch myself into a plate of doughnuts, but being Easter weekend, I indulged a bit more than normal. And I kinda felt sick.

I didn't even want soda, which is a huge victory.

We hosted a pretty big party yesterday and worked late last night cleaning, washing dishes, and trying to put everything back together, and this morning I was exhausted. I thought I would treat myself to a latte. That was not a good decision. As it turns out, I think my latte days are behind me, it wasn't even worth it and threw half of it out.

But oh. my. goodness. The San Diego Smashburger I ate Saturday? I felt like it was the best thing I've ever tasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment