Monday, November 7, 2011

Month of Gratitude: Day 5

I had a few technical difficulties this weekend and a few more schedule conflicts, i.e. I had no time to sit down and write. But I thought about it each day, and I'll be catching catch up my posts today.

Day 5
I'm thankful for a double stroller! I agonized for months over what to buy. Actually, it was over a year. I started researching as soon as I found out I was pregnant with Avery and just couldn't take the plunge and buy it. I looked at $900 models, which is ridiculous. Seth accurately pointed out that we could probably spend less than that to pay someone to carry our children for us on the limited occasions we actually need a double stroller. I finally bought one that was a Target daily deal and one on sale at Babies R Us and we're debating between the two.

I took both kids to the mall Saturday morning, which would have been nearly impossible without a double stroller. I took the tandem stroller. I originally thought I wanted a side by side one, but after almost knocking down everything in every store, I've decided the width of a side by side is totally impractical for the mall. Then again, so are two young children... Nonetheless, it was a fun outing and I was really glad to be able to get out and have a "fun adventure" (in Carter's words) with my kids, and a fun lunch with my boy while Avery slept. He's a good date! Except that he steals my food.

1 comment:

  1. I love this one, I really enjoyed Seth's comment the most, it is true. Glad you found your stroller!

    ReplyDelete