Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A month of gratitude.

It's no secret that 2011 has been a rough year around here. I am more than ready for a fresh start of 2012. I was talking with a friend recently about this, and she said that she feels the same way, but she also wants to enjoy Thanksgiving and Christmas. That resonated with me, because I never want to find myself wishing life away. Plus, I'm slightly obsessed with Christmas and sometimes I glaze over Thanksgiving in my excitement. I thought this would be a good year to slow down and remember the blessings and reflect during this time. So, my goal (and it's a lofty one for me!) is to count a blessing each day.

I'll start with an easy one. My sweet babies, such incredible gifts.




They are reason #1 to slow down and enjoy the moment. They have taught me, more than anything else, that time stops for no one and soon enough we'll be on to the next season. They grow entirely too fast to be wishing time away.

No comments:

Post a Comment