Saturday, November 26, 2011

Month of Gratitude.

I've been once again slacking on the blogging, but thinking about my blessings.

November 22:
So thankful not to be one of the 42.5 million Americans travelling for Thanksgiving. We only traveled about 15 miles, and the production and schlepping  accompanying that trek was more than enough!

November 23:
I'm thankful for a holiday with healthy children. Other thank Avery working on teeth  number 3, 4, and 5, both kids were pretty good. Carter always seemed to get sick for a holiday and would be hacking or dripping snot for one of the few times our extended family got to see him. He had a cold his first Thanksgiving and several holidays after and pneumonia last Christmas. I held my breathe as the days ticked by watching closely for the first sign of a sniffle, but they made it through!

November 24:
On a day devoted to giving thanks, we had so much to be thankful for. We spent a great day with family and ate too much delicious food and even more desserts.

November 25:
I'm thankful my children and I survived Black Friday. Carter, Avery, and I went to Target, Toys R Us, Cost Plus World Market, and various stores throughout the mall, including an absolutely insane Bath and Body Works. Whew.

No comments:

Post a Comment