Monday, November 7, 2011

Month of Gratitude: Day 7

I almost hesitate to say this, but I am thankful for Pinterest.

True, it can be a huge black hole of all time and energy. On the other hand, it inspires me. It makes me remember that I am a somewhat creative-ish person and I could make beautiful things if I gave myself the time. It lets me dream a little. I probably won't ever have this amazing shower or this one, but I like to know they exist somewhere. It has helped me bring new and tasty treats to the table. It has encouraged me to put some love into a home I'd already somewhat checked out of emotionally. It gives me great ideas for crafts with my artsy munchkin. I've been amused by smart products and handy ideas. Words there have spoken to my soul and made me laugh. Sometimes both. So thanks pinterest and whoever created you. You came into my life at a really good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment